65. Under the authority of the board of directors, the director general shall
(1) direct the activities of the transit authority and manage the board’s current business;
(2) direct and manage the human, financial, informational and material resources;
(3) see to it that the decisions and by-laws are applied;
(4) prepare annually a draft budget and a three-year program of capital expenditures and submit them to the board of directors;
(5) prepare proposals for fares and rates, routes and service standards and submit them to the board of directors;
(6) exercise such other function as the board of directors may assign to the director general.
The director general may delegate all or part of the powers referred to in subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph to an employee under his or her authority.
The provisions of subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph do not apply to the director general of the Société de transport de Laval, the Société de transport de Longueuil or the Société de transport de Montréal.
2001, c. 23, s. 65; 2016, c. 8, s. 901.