S-3.1.01 - Dam Safety Act
41. The following persons are liable to a fine of not less than $2,000 nor more than $200,000:
(1) every dam owner who contravenes the provisions of section 10;
(2) every promoter or dam owner who undertakes a project without holding the authorization required under section 11;
(3) every dam owner who fails to keep the register prescribed by section 21 or fails to provide any information, documents, reports or registers required under this Act;
(4) every promoter or dam owner who undertakes a project without filing the declaration required under section 29;
(5) every dam owner who fails to comply with an order made by the Minister pursuant to section 33.