R-9 - Act respecting the Québec Pension Plan

Full text
78.1. (Repealed).
1981, c. 24, s. 21; 2005, c. 1, s. 339.
78.1. Where an employer makes, for a year, an overpayment within the meaning of section 52.1, he may obtain the refund thereof by making an application therefor to the Minister within four years following the year during which he made the overpayment. The application must be made in writing and be accompanied with the documents and information enabling the Minister to establish the overpayment.
1981, c. 24, s. 21.