86. Every inspector effecting a seizure under this Act or the Summary Convictions Act (chapter P-15) shall draw up a minute setting out
(1) the date and place of the search or seizure;
(2) the warrant under which the seizure was made or, in the absence of a warrant, the grounds for the seizure;
(3) a summary description of the thing seized;
(4) the name of the person from whom the thing was seized;
(5) any information permitting the owner or lawful possessor of the thing seized to be identified or located;
(6) the name and capacity of the seizor.