42. Every three years on the date fixed by the Minister, each fund transmits to the Minister a three-year plan of activities describing
(1) the context in which the fund operates and the main issues it is concerned with;
(2) the chosen strategic orientations, objectives and courses of action;
(3) the results to be achieved at the end of the period covered by the plan;
(4) the performance indicators used to measure the achievement of results.
The plan must indicate separately, for the first year covered, the amounts estimated for the management expenditures of the fund and the amounts estimated for each of the financial support programs.
The plan is submitted to the Government for approval and must take into account the directives that the Minister may give to the fund on its objectives and orientations.
The plan is tabled in the National Assembly within 15 days of its approval by the Government if the Assembly is in session or, if it is not sitting, within 15 days of the opening of the next session or resumption.