32. No person may, without the prior authorization of the Minister, stake or designate on a map any land
(1) situated within the limits of urban territories indicated by the Minister and shown on maps kept in the office of the registrar;
(2) contemplated in section 4, where only gold and silver form part of the domain of the State;
(3) where mineral substances contemplated in section 5 are or have been mined, except in the case of sand or gravel;
(4) reserved by ministerial order for any mining exploration and inventory work or for the development and utilization of water power;
(5) situated in a territory delimited, by ministerial order, for non-exclusive purposes of recreation, tourism or plant-life or wildlife conservation.