177. The functions of the council in respect of the Administrative Tribunal of Québec and its members are
(1) to give its advice to the president of the Tribunal on the effectiveness of the procedural rules adopted by the Tribunal, on the harmonization of the rules applicable before each division, and on draft regulations submitted to it;
(2) to establish a code of ethics applicable to the members of the Tribunal;
(3) to receive and examine any complaint lodged against a member pursuant to Chapter IV;
(4) to inquire, at the request of the Minister or of the president of the Tribunal, into whether a member is suffering from a permanent disability;
(5) to inquire, at the request of the Minister, into any lapse raised as grounds for removal of the president or a vice-president of the Tribunal from his administrative office in the case provided for in section 66;
(6) to report to the Minister on any matter he may submit to the council and to make recommendations to the Minister on the administration of administrative justice and on the effective use of human, physical and financial resources of the Tribunal.