51.1. Each year, before the beginning of the school year, the school committee must determine on which of the following subjects it must be consulted:
(1) the specific orientations of the school;
(2) the educational project and its content;
(3) the methods of application of the pedagogical system;
(4) the choice of textbooks and teaching materials for the subjects it specifies;
(5) the choice of educational activities that require a change in the pupils’ regular schedule or that require the pupils to leave the school;
(6) the rules regarding the pupils’ conduct;
(7) the determination of the criteria for hiring the principal and vice-principal of the school;
(8) methods for integrating children with learning difficulties or difficulties of adaptation into the school milieu;
(9) safety measures for the pupils;
(10) the choice of the activities not included in the curricula.
In the case of the permanent closing of a school or in the case of a change in a school’s status within the meaning of the regulations of the Catholic committee or the Protestant committee of the Conseil supérieur de l’éducation, the school committee must be consulted.