97.1. The centre’s educational project, which may be updated if necessary, shall contain
(1) the context in which the centre acts and the main challenges it faces, particularly with respect to educational success and, in the case of a vocational training centre, the relevance of the training to regional or provincial labour market needs;
(2) the specific policies of the centre and the objectives selected for improving educational success;
(3) the targets for the period covered by the educational project;
(4) the indicators to be used to measure achievement of those objectives and targets; and
(5) the intervals at which the educational project is to be evaluated, determined in collaboration with the school service centre.
The policies and objectives required under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph shall be designed to ensure that the basic school regulation and the programs of studies established by the Minister are implemented, adapted and enriched. They must also be consistent with the school service centre’s commitment-to-success plan.
2002, c. 63, s. 14; 2008, c. 29, s. 6; 2016, c. 26, s. 151; 2020, c. 1, s. 3511a.