28.51. Each year, the ethics committee of an authorized Québec deposit institution shall send the Authority, within two months after the closing date of the deposit institution’s fiscal year, a report on the committee’s activities in that fiscal year.
The report must include or describe
(1) the committee members’ names and addresses;
(2) any change among the committee members;
(3) the list of conflict of interest situations and contracts with natural persons or groups that are restricted parties with respect to the deposit institution which have come to the committee’s notice;
(4) the measures taken to see that the rules of ethics are complied with; and
(5) violations of the rules of ethics.