1. In this Act, unless the context indicates otherwise,
(1) “Company” means Hydro-Québec;
(2) “Régie” means the Régie de l’énergie;
(3) “Minister” means the minister entrusted with the application of this Act by designation of the Government;
(3.1) “officer” means the president and chief executive officer, who is the most senior officer of the Company, or any person with management responsibilities who reports directly to the president and chief executive officer;
(4) “Power” , or “energy” , means electricity, gas, steam and any other form of energy, hydraulic, thermic or other;
(5) “wholly-owned subsidiary” means a legal person all of whose voting shares are held directly or indirectly by the Company.