10. The double majority provided for in section 9 also applies to any decision concerning
(1) the change of location of the Regional Government’s head office;
(2) the establishment or abolition of a locality;
(3) the constitution or abolition of a local council;
(4) the Regional Government’s position regarding any constitution, amalgamation or annexation of a municipality on the territory of the Regional Government;
(5) agreements referred to in section 35, including any modifications to them that affect the level of services provided under such agreements;
(6) the adoption of the budget or the use of budgetary surpluses;
(7) any affirmation of jurisdiction made under section 20 or 24;
(8) the adoption, amendment or revision of a strategic vision statement or land use planning and development plan in accordance with an affirmation of jurisdiction made under section 20 or 24;
(9) the adoption, amendment or revision, in its capacity as a regional conference of elected officers under section 21.5 of the Act respecting the Ministère des Affaires municipales, des Régions et de l’Occupation du territoire (chapter M-22.1), of the five-year development plan required under section 21.7 of that Act and the approval of the regional plan for integrated land and resource development required under section 21.17.2 of that Act; and (10) an opinion given under section 24 of the Act respecting the lands in the domain of the State (chapter T-8.1) with regard to a proposed land use plan.
The Gouvernement du Québec may, at the request of the Regional Government, amend the first paragraph to add or strike out elements for which a decision requires a double majority vote as set out in section 9. The amending order comes into force on the date of its publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec or on any later date set in the order.
The double majority provided for in section 9 applies to the adoption of a resolution by which the Regional Government formulates a request under the second paragraph.