112. The Minister may, by regulation,
(1) establish the qualifications required of persons employed to be in charge of the educational methods or the administration of an institution governed by section 50;
(2) determine the information and documents which a person must furnish when applying for a permit to obtain the authorization to dispense distance education services or the renewal of a permit giving such authorization and prescribe standards relating to distance education services;
(3) determine the form and tenor of student records and the register of enrollment which an institution must keep;
(4) establish the procedure which applies to the granting or modification of an accreditation for purposes of subsidies, including the documents and information to be furnished and the time limits for presenting an application;
(5) establish rules for determining the financial contribution referred to in section 93;
(6) establish rules for determining the maximum amount of the charge referred to in section 67, the admission or enrollment fees referred to in section 70, the compensation referred to in section 72 or the penalty referred to in section 73;
(7) provide for and regulate the carrying out of information and prevention activities related to safety at school as well as prescribe or limit the application by school authorities of certain measures relating to safety at school and to the safety and well-being of students and the safety and integrity of their property.