54. The merger notice shall be given jointly and in writing.
The notice shall
(1) indicate the name of the party to result from the merger;
(2) produce, in respect of the party that will result from the merger, the information contemplated in section 48;
(3) indicate how each of the party authorities of the applying parties will be affected by the proposed merger;
(4) produce, for each of the party authorities of the party that will result from the merger, the information contemplated in section 52;
(5) indicate the date of merger.
The merger notice must be accompanied with a copy of a resolution to that effect made in conformity with the by-laws of each party concerned and certified by two or more officers of each of the parties.
1989, c. 1, s. 54; 1992, c. 38, s. 13; 1998, c. 52, s. 13.