52. The Chief Electoral Officer shall grant authorization to a party authority upon a written application of the leader of the authorized party or of the person designated in writing by the leader, and upon production of the following information:
(1) the name of the party authority;
(2) the address to which communications intended for the party authority must be sent;
(3) the addresses where the books and accounts pertaining to the contributions it will receive and the expenses it will incur are to be kept;
(4) the name, address and telephone number of the official representative of the party authority.
The organization of a political party at the level of an electoral division, of a region or of Québec is a party authority.