E-2.2 - Act respecting elections and referendums in municipalities

Full text
399.1. Before filing an application for authorization, the leader of a party may apply in writing to the chief electoral officer to have a name reserved for a period not exceeding six months. The application must specify the municipality in whose territory the party intends to carry on its activities and the council for which it intends to present candidates.
The second and third paragraphs of section 398 apply to the reservation, with the necessary modifications.
A party having reserved a name may, however, specify another name in its application for authorization.
1999, c. 25, s. 44.