C-61 - Wild-life Conservation Act

Full text
81.5. (Replaced).
1978, c. 65, s. 45; 1983, c. 39, s. 184.
81.5. No person may alienate all or any part of a designated territory without giving the Minister prior written notice of at least sixty days.
That notice must contain the designation of the land to be alienated, the indication of the name and domicile of its owner and of the person interested in acquiring it, an attestation to the effect that an offer in writing has been made by that person, and in the case of a public sale, an indication of its date.
1978, c. 65, s. 45.