12.3. The Government may, by order, set aside any land that is part of the domain of the State in order to establish a new protected area.
While the land is set aside, no new right, lease, permit, licence or authorization may be granted or issued for the carrying on of any of the following activities:
(1) commercial forest development activities;
(2) exploration for and the mining and transportation of mineral substances;
(3) petroleum, brine or underground reservoir exploration, production and storage;
(4) oil or gas pipeline construction;
(5) the commercial production, processing, distribution or transmission of electricity;
(6) wildlife harvesting activities or agricultural activities; or
(7) the construction of any infrastructure subject to an authorization of the minister responsible for the administration of the Act respecting the lands in the domain of the State (chapter T-8.1).