C-35 - Act respecting the Commission municipale

Full text
24.12. If a copy of the agreement is not received within the time prescribed, the Minister may request the conciliator appointed under section 24.11 or, if there is no such conciliator, the conciliator the Minister appoints, to make a report to the Minister on the situation.
2000, c. 27, s. 8.