C-25.01 - Code of Civil Procedure

Full text
486. When the minute or the original of an authentic act or of a public register has been lost, destroyed or removed, any person holding an authentic copy of or extract from the act or register, or any interested person, may ask the court to authorize or order that it be deposited with the public officer the court designates to serve as the original.
The applicant pays the depositing fee and provides a new copy to the original holder as well as compensation for the disbursements incurred.
2014, c. 1, a. 486.