C-25.01 - Code of Civil Procedure

Full text
220. The parties may terminate the proceeding by making a transaction, whether they reach their agreement in or outside the presence of the court. In the latter case, they must file a notice of settlement with the court office without delay.
2014, c. 1, a. 220.