33. Any person so authorized by the Minister may, for any purpose relating to the administration of this Act,
(1) enter at any reasonable hour any premises where unclaimed property may be situated or where documents or information that may relate to the administration of this Act may be held;
(2) use any computer, equipment or other thing that is on the premises to access data contained in an electronic device, computer system or other medium or to inspect, examine, process, copy or print out such data;
(3) require the persons present to provide any information relating to the administration of this Act and to produce any book, register, account, record or other related document; and
(4) examine and make copies of documents containing such information.
A person having custody, possession or control of property, documents or information referred to in this section must, on request, make them available to the person conducting the investigation and facilitate their examination.