In force: 2019-06-13
437. A federation’s by-laws may include
(1) the description of the territory in which each member company is to carry on its activities;
(2) the extent to and conditions under which a member company may avail itself of section 21 of the Business Corporations Act (chapter S-31.1);
(3) the standards applicable to member companies as regards any financial or administrative matter; and
(4) the content and form of the report that each member company must prepare so that the federation can determine the amount of its assessments and the procedure for sending it.
The description of the territory in which each member company is to carry on its activities must be approved by a resolution passed by at least three-quarters of the votes cast by the member companies.