370. An authorized self-regulatory organization must send holders of an insurance contract underwritten by the organization an annual report that includes
(1) the names of the members of its decision-making committee and, if applicable, the name and address of the manager of the insurance fund’s day-to-day operations;
(2) the number of persons governed by the organization that it insures;
(3) the fund’s audited financial statements, accompanied by the auditor’s report; and
(4) any other information required by regulation of the Authority.
The report appears in a document setting out the organization’s activities and financial position that the organization is otherwise required to send annually to the persons governed by it.
The fund’s fiscal year ends on the same date as the organization’s fiscal year.