358. For the purposes of section 357, the following natural persons and groups are restricted parties with respect to a self-regulatory organization:
(1) the self-regulatory organization, its directors and officers and the members of its decision-making committee;
(2) the manager of the fund’s day-to-day operations referred to in section 359 and, if applicable, that manager’s directors and officers;
(3) the natural persons and groups having economic ties with the persons described in paragraphs 1 and 2; and
(4) any other person or group designated under section 112.