35. If the applicant is a self-regulatory organization, the documents required under paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of section 34 need not be filed with the application. However, the following documents must be filed with it:
(1) the organization’s plan of operation in relation to its insurer activities;
(2) the act that imposes on persons who are governed by the organization, certain classes of such persons and, if applicable, such persons who carry on their activities within a partnership or company the obligation to be a party to an insurance contract underwritten by the organization;
(3) if applicable, the contract entered into with the manager to whom the organization has entrusted the day-to-day operation of its insurance fund; and
(4) the résumé of each member of the professional liability insurance decision-making committee referred to in section 361.