34. The following must be filed with the application for authorization:
(1) a list of the applicant’s directors and officers, including their names and domiciliary addresses;
(2) the résumé of each director and officer;
(3) a copy of the applicant’s constituting act and by-laws or of any other document established for the same purposes;
(4) if applicable, a copy of the applicant’s audited financial statements for its most recent fiscal year ended and the financial statements it is required to file with its home regulator, to the extent and in the manner that may be determined by regulation of the Authority;
(5) a three-year business plan that specifies, in particular, the means by which the applicant will deal with clients for the insurance contracts it intends to underwrite, the activities it will carry on and, if applicable, those it carries on or will carry on outside Québec;
(6) the other documents prescribed by regulation of the Authority; and
(7) the fees and charges prescribed by government regulation.