330. In addition to the notice of intention, the following must be filed with the application:
(1) the articles of amalgamation;
(2) the amalgamation agreement, except in the case of a short-form amalgamation, within the meaning of the Business Corporations Act (chapter S-31.1), where one of the amalgamating business corporations is a regulated business corporation;
(3) the special resolutions of the shareholders or, as applicable, the mutual members authorizing the amalgamation of each amalgamating company;
(4) the resolution of the federation that has undertaken to admit the amalgamated mutual company, if applicable;
(5) the other documents prescribed by regulation of the Minister; and
(6) the fees prescribed by government regulation.