87. The Minister may, by regulation, according to the categories of forestry permit,
(1) determine the content of a permit, the conditions for its issue and the cases in and conditions under which it may be transferred;
(2) determine, for permits other than a sugar bush management permit, the conditions for the modification or renewal of the permit;
(2.1) define, for permits other than a sugar bush management permit, the conditions of the permit that may be revised while it is in effect and at the time of its renewal;
(3) determine standards for tapping maple trees or otherwise managing a sugar bush;
(4) set the dues to be paid by a given permit holder and the terms of payment;
(5) set the administrative fees payable for the examination of applications; and
(6) determine the provisions of a regulation the violation of which is an offence and specify, from among the fines prescribed in section 244, the one to which an offender is liable for a given offence.