A-13.1.1 - Individual and Family Assistance Act

Full text
34. When, due to particular circumstances or in view of their past conduct in the administration of property, an independent adult or the adult members of a family are unable to administer the financial assistance granted to them, the Minister may, subject to the conditions determined by regulation, pay the financial assistance to a person or body designated by the Minister.
The person or body must administer the financial assistance according to the standards prescribed by regulation and report to the Minister on the requisite form.
2005, c. 15, s. 34.