S-4.1.1, r. 2 - Educational Childcare Regulation
21. A permit holder must ensure that the minimum number of childcare staff members present to look after the children receiving childcare in the holder’s facility respects the ratio of
(1) one member for 5 or fewer children present under 18 months of age;
(2) one member for 8 or fewer children present from 18 months of age to under 4 years of age;
(3) one member for 10 or fewer children present from 4 years of age to under 5 years of age on 30 September; and
(4) one member for 20 or fewer children present from 5 years of age and older on 30 September.