87.Trench landfills are permitted in the following territories only:
(1) in the North, as defined in section 94;
(2) in any part of territory that is not organized into a local municipality and that is situated more than 100 km by a road open year-round from an engineered landfill site that is not reserved exclusively for the use of an industrial, commercial or other establishment;
(3) in the territory of the James Bay region, as described in the schedule to the James Bay Region Development and Municipal Organization Act (chapter D-8.2), excluding the towns of Chibougamau and Chapais;
(4) in any territory inaccessible by a road open year-round, including every island that is not connected to the mainland by a bridge or a boat service operational year-round;
(5) in the regional county municipalities of Minganie and Caniapiscau;
(6) in the part of the territory of Ville de la Tuque situated west of the 73rd meridian.