45. For each animal kept, the owner or custodian must record the following information in a register and keep it up to date:
(1) a description of the animal, including species, breed or crossbreed, colour, gender and date of birth or, if unknown, probable date of birth specifically indicated as probable;
(2) an indication whether the animal has been sterilized;
(3) if the animal is identified by any permanent identifying mark, its identification code;
(4) if the animal was not born with its current owner or custodian, the reason and date of its arrival, and the name and contact information of its previous owner or custodian, along with the permit number issued to the previous owner or custodian by the Minister pursuant to this Regulation;
(5) if the animal is female, the dates on which it gave birth and the number of kittens or puppies in each litter, whether live-born or still-born; and
(6) the date of the animal’s death, or of its final departure to a new owner or custodian and the name and contact information of the new owner or custodian in the case of an owner or custodian referred to in the first or second paragraph of section 2, along with the permit number issued to the previous owner or custodian by the Minister pursuant to this Regulation.