40. The following acts, in addition to the acts referred to in sections 59 and 59.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or that may be performed in contravention of section 59.2 of the Code, are derogatory to the dignity of the profession where performed by a medical imaging technologist, radiation oncology technologist or medical electrophysiology technologist:
(1) practising his profession in a state of intoxication or in any other physical or mental state liable to compromise the quality of his services;
(2) falsifying an examination or treatment in any way whatsoever;
(3) tolerating or contributing to the illegal practice of the profession, in particular by collaborating with any person practising the profession without holding a permit for that purpose;
(4) failing to inform the Order as rapidly as possible of any person illegally practising the profession of medical imaging technologist, radiation oncology technologist or medical electrophysiology technologist;
(5) communicating with the complainant without prior permission in writing from the syndic or his assistant, where he is informed of an investigation into his professional conduct or competence or where he has received notice of a complaint against him;
(6) requiring, offering, promising, accepting or agreeing to accept a sum of money or any advantage for the purpose of aiding in causing a procedure or decision of the Order to be adopted or rejected; or
(7) claiming fees for professional services not provided or falsely described.