T-5, r. 11 - Regulation respecting the standards for diploma or training equivalence for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des technologues en imagerie médicale, en radio-oncologie et en électrophysiologie médicale du Québec
6.A candidate applying in writing for a diploma equivalence or a training equivalence to be issued a permit of the Order shall provide the secretary of the Order with the following supporting documents, and with the fees for examination of the application payable pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Code:
(1) the candidate’s academic record including a description of the courses taken, the number of hours of each and the results obtained;
(2) a copy of the diplomas held by the candidate, certified by the educational institution;
(3) an attestation of the candidate’s successful completion of the training periods;
(4) an attestation and description of the candidate’s relevant work experience; and
(5) where applicable, an attestation of the candidate’s participation in continuing training or upgrading activities in the field since the diploma was obtained.