S-3.1, r. 8 - By-law respecting qualifications for recreational underwater diving
17. The fees relating to the qualification of a Class D diver and instructor are
(1) $10 to take a theoretical examination administered directly by the designated organization;
(2) $20 to take a practical examination administered directly by the designated organization;
(3) $25 for the award of a certificate;
(4) $25 for the renewal of a certificate;
(5) $5 for the replacement of a certificate;
(6) $25 for the issue or renewal of an attestation of equivalency as a Class D diver or instructor.
M.O. 2002-01, s. 17; M.O. 2011-01-31, s. 10.