S-2.1, r. 14 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety in mines
346. In addition to the entries required under section 345, a record of the hoisting rope or tail rope mentioning the following information shall be entered in the register prescribed by that section:
(1) the date on which it was first installed;
(2) the dates of any cuttings and the results of the checks prescribed in section 302;
(3) the dates and a summary of all the breaking tests or non-destructive tests of the rope or of its wires taken separately;
(4) the date and reason for its withdrawal from service;
(5) the manner in which it was disposed of when withdrawn from service;
(6) the nature and date of any rope accident occurring while it was in service.