36.Midwives who, pursuant to the third paragraph of section 60.4 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), communicate information protected by professional secrecy must do so immediately. When communicating the information, they must specify
(1) the name and, if possible, the contact information of the person or group of persons exposed to a danger;
(2) the name and, if possible, the contact information of the person who made the threats;
(3) the nature of the threats; and
(4) if known, the circumstances in which the threats were made.
They must then enter the following in the woman’s or child’s record:
(1) the reasons supporting the decision to communicate the information protected by professional secrecy;
(2) the date and time of the communication; and
(3) the content of the communication, the mode of communication used and the identity of the person to whom the communication was made.