(1) the amounts from the training fund for the construction industry and the training plan for the residential sector transferred pursuant to sections 81 and 82 of the Act to eliminate union placement and improve the operation of the construction industry (2011, chapter 30);
(2) the contributions paid by an employer for each hour worked by each of its employees during the month preceding the monthly report to be provided by the employer pursuant to the Regulation respecting the register, monthly report, notices from employers and the designation of a representative (chapter R-20, r. 11);
(3) the interest earned on the money accumulated in the Fund;
(4) amounts from any increase in the assets of the Fund; and
(5) amounts from a loan contracted by the Commission de la construction du Québec to offset any insufficiency in the Fund.