67.1. The draft agreement referred to in section 230.1 of the Act must indicate, in addition to the information prescribed in that section, the following information:
(1) the name of the plan and the number assigned to it by Retraite Québec;
(2) the date of termination of the plan;
(3) the name of each employer who is party to the draft agreement;
(4) the share of the surplus assets at the date of termination that would be granted to each employer who is party to the draft agreement;
(5) the share of the surplus assets at the date of termination that would be granted to the members and beneficiaries, as a whole, who are affected by the draft agreement;
(6) where the agreement does not allocate the total surplus assets that it covers to the employer and where persons remain or are deemed to be members or beneficiaries in accordance with section 240.2, 308.3 or 310.1 of the Act, the actuarial assumptions and methods used to determine the presumed value of the benefits of such persons for the purpose of determining the portion of the surplus due to them.
A draft agreement that does not cover all the members and beneficiaries of the plan must stipulate that it covers only some of them.
Where the draft agreement proposes that the share of the surplus assets apportioned to a member or beneficiary be determined according to a method that has a distribution formula specific to a group members or beneficiaries determined in the report, the report must indicate the share of the surplus assets at the date of termination to be granted to each group.
O.C. 1895-93, s. 7; O.C. 173-2002, s. 57.