R-15.1, r. 6.1.01 - Regulation respecting target-benefit pension plans in certain pulp and paper sector enterprises
43. During the annual meeting, the following subjects must be on the agenda in addition to those mentioned in section 166 of the Act:
(1) a description of what a target-benefit pension plan is, including the fact that benefits may vary according to the financial situation of the pension plan;
(2) a description of the risks for the members and beneficiaries as well as the methods used to manage those risks;
(3) the adjustments to the benefits and the changes to member contributions or the benefits target applied during the fiscal year concerned;
(4) the adjustments to the benefits and the changes to member contributions or the benefits target that will be applied at a later date and their effective date.