59.0.1.The first part of the annual statement referred to in section 112 of the Act and sent to the beneficiary must contain the following information:
(1) the beneficiary’s name;
(2) the information provided for in paragraphs 2 to 5 of the first paragraph of section 57;
(3) the amount of the pension benefit paid;
(4) where there is provision for a reduction of the pension benefit, the amount of the reduction and the date on which the reduction may be effective;
(5) in the case of a temporary pension benefit, the date on which the benefit will cease to be paid;
(5.1) where final payment of a portion of the member’s benefits has been made in accordance with the plan’s annuity purchasing policy, the information provided for in subparagraph 6 of the first paragraph of section 59;
(6) the index or rate used for the indexation of the pension benefit.
O.C. 173-2002, s. 52; 1183-2017O.C. 1183-2017, s. 361.