26. A report on a complete actuarial valuation referred to in section 120 of the Act must contain the information and statements of the actuary provided for in those standards of practice of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries referred to in section 4 of the Regulation respecting supplemental pension plans (chapter R-15.1, r. 6), the information provided for in sections 27 to 32 and the following information:
(1) the name of the plan and the number assigned to it by Retraite Québec;
(2) the date of the actuarial valuation;
(3) the number of active members apportioned, if applicable, according to whether their benefits are accumulated under defined benefit provisions or money purchase provisions within the meaning of section 965.0.1 of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3) or both types of provisions, the number of non-active members to whom no pension is being paid and the number of the other non-active members and beneficiaries whose benefits are covered by the actuarial valuation;
(4) a summary of the provisions of the plan that must be taken into account for the purposes of the valuation, including those bearing on contributions, normal retirement age, conditions to be met to be entitled to an early pension, pension indexation formula, assumptions used in accordance with the second paragraph of section 61 of the Act and the refunds and benefits payable under the pension plan;
(5) the name of the signatory, the signatory’s professional title, the name and address of the signatory’s office and the date of signing.