13. The operator of a facility that treats biomedical waste by disinfection or incineration or that stores biomedical waste shall keep a daily register of the following information:
(1) the type of biomedical waste treated or stored;
(2) the address of the place of origin of the waste;
(3) the quantity of waste treated or stored;
(4) the storage time;
(5) the name of the persons authorized to have access to the site referred to in section 17;
(6) the operating instructions for the disinfection equipment;
(7) the number of hours for which each piece of equipment used for disinfection and incineration has been used and any operating irregularities.
Where the biomedical waste is from outside Québec, the operator shall indicate separately in the register the information provided for in the first paragraph and indicate the address of the recipient where the biomedical waste is to be shipped.
O.C. 583-92, s. 13; O.C. 492-2000, s. 4; O.C. 871-2020, s. 71.