The registers must indicate the name, address, telephone number and permit number of the holder and, where applicable, email address and the name and address of the establishment involved. For each purchase or sale of pesticide, the registers must also indicate
(1) the date of the purchase or sale, as the case may be;
(2) in the case of a purchase, the name and address of the supplier and, where applicable, the permit number of the supplier;
(3) in the case of a sale, the name and address of the customer and, where applicable, the permit number of the customer;
(4) the name and class of the pesticide purchased or sold and, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the name and concentration of its active ingredients;
(5) in the case of a Class 1 to Class 3, a Class 4 and a Class 5 pesticide, the concentration of the active ingredients expressed in weight per unit of volume or in percentage by weight, where the label does not indicate the concentration of active ingredients in one of those expressions;
(6) where applicable, the registration number assigned to the pesticide under the Pest Control Products Act (S.C. 2002, c. 28); and
(7) the quantity of pesticide purchased or sold or, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the quantity of seeds purchased or sold and the plant species concerned.