74.7. The notice referred to in section 74.5 must contain the following information:
(1) the contact information of the owner or operator of the territory where the work is to be carried out;
(2) the name and permit number of the holder of the permit relating to pesticides issued under the Regulation respecting permits and certificates for the sale and use of pesticides (chapter P-9.3, r. 2);
(3) the total area of the territory where each pesticide is to be applied;
(4) the name and registration number of each pesticide to be applied;
(5) the proposed quantity, dosage and number of applications of each pesticide and the type of equipment to be used;
(6) the dates that the work will be carried out;
(7) the contact information of any person responsible for providing information on the work.
The contact information of any person responsible for providing information on the work must also be included in the notice or provided as soon as that information is available.
The following documents must also be sent with the notice:
(1) a map describing the pesticide application areas and the sections within those areas on which the application of pesticides is prohibited;
(2) a copy of the label of each pesticide used.