63. An owner or operator of a road, railway or power corridor who intends to apply pesticides or have pesticides applied for their maintenance must, before the work begins, publish a message describing the work to be carried out in a newspaper circulated in the territory where the work will be carried out or broadcast the message on a radio or television station in that territory.
The message must be published or broadcast at least 1 week and at the earliest 3 weeks before the beginning of the work.
The message must contain the following information:
(1) the name and telephone number of the owner or operator of the territory where the work will be carried out;
(2) the nature, goal and location of the work;
(3) the period during which work will be carried out;
(4) restrictions on access to the treated premises and on consumption of plants from the premises; and
(5) the name and telephone number of the permit holder in charge of the work.
The permit holder responsible for the work may not start the work until the message has been published or broadcast.