P-9.002, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the definition of construction in a protection area of a classified heritage immovable
1. “Construction” in a protection area within the meaning of section 49 of the Cultural Heritage Act (chapter P-9.002) means
(1) the building or erection of an immovable, regardless of its function;
(2) the moving of an existing immovable;
(3) the expansion of an existing immovable, in particular by the raising in whole or in part of such an immovable, the addition of a balcony or sunroom;
(4) landscaping, which includes tree planting;
(5) all foundation work;
(6) all work related to the installation of inground pools.