2.1. Every owner, custodian or importer of animals must send the following information to the Minister or, as the case may be, the management body:
(1) name, address and telephone number;
(2) if an agricultural operation is owned and registered under Division II of the Regulation respecting the registration of agricultural operations and the payment of property taxes and compensations (chapter M-14, r. 1), its registration number;
(3) the address of the site where the animals are kept and, if it is located in an operation comprising more than one production site, the address of each site;
(4) whether the animals are bovines or ovines or, in the case of cervids, their species;
(5) the type of activity carried on or proposed to be carried on in respect of the animals; and
(6) where applicable, the number and class of the licence issued under section 42 of the Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife (chapter C-61.1).
A person referred to in the first paragraph who ceases activities must so inform the Minister or, as the case may be, the management body, within 30 days of the cessation.