39. A veterinary surgeon who advertises fees or prices shall
(1) establish fees or fixed prices for the advertised services;
(2) specify the nature and extent of services included in the fees or prices;
(3) indicate whether expenses or disbursements are included in the fees or prices;
(4) indicate whether additional services might be required which are not included in the fees or prices.
The particulars and indications must be understandable for persons who have no particular knowledge in the veterinary field. All fees or prices must remain in effect for at least 90 days after they were last broadcast or published.
O.C. 1149-93, s. 39; O.C. 364-2008, s. 30.